November 13, 2008

It's The End of Another Week

Today marks the end of the week for many civil servants, though it's a sign of gross indiscipline and irresponsibility. But for now, what can we do? Abeg, lets leave those people and face the business of the day. The business of the day is that this weekend is supposed to be one full of activities for me, but in the twinkle of an eye, what is meant to be a packed weekend may turn out to be an idle one if i don't get some things (money answereth all things).

This is not meant to be an appeal for funds, but just to show how incapacitated Nigerian youths can be even when they have very good plans. It is still not an excuse though, for not doing good things because no matter what it will take, i have purposed that i will go ahead with all my plans for tis weekend and for next week because i know my God will supply all my needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus and my own belief in addition to a will to succeed against all odds. My message is just that, even when it's as if you are in the tightest of corners, there is always a way out only if we want to see it. At the end of everything, I will come to tell you that afterall, it was made possible by factors that i can't see but believed (God and my actions).

Stay positive at all times and lines will definitely fall in pleasant places for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment