August 12, 2008

You Are My Strenght

I walk around in school and outside school with different people saying things about me.Some will say he is very gentle, others believe that I talk a lot. What both sides however can not deny is the fact that I can talk my way into making people do things, in as much as I can persuade and most times matching my words with action. A lot of times, you are tempted to believe that you are very good when it comes to what people are shouting about you because for me I really don't know how or why people wants to do whatever I tell them to do, but just like the song of Rooftop M.C's, Lagimo, I try never to forget that the same way I talk, others do yet they don't get the same result even when it's obvious they are better orators. That is why I always say to God, "You are my strenght", I know without Him I am nothing.
It is not about singing my praise, but about stating the importance of acknowledging that for every success in a man's life, you should be humble enough to give God all the glory. Lord I thank you for being the love of my life and I am using this opportunity to say that with the last breath that you gave me, I will always love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment