August 05, 2008

Time to Rest

After about three weeks of stress and other things,i think i have eventually gotten some time to myself.Even though I enjoyed the stress,it's still good to know that you can rest.My joy is that all the stress is really woth it,if I am asked to go through the same process,I may be too tempted to say know.Just to let you know how fulfilled I am.
Lest I forget,I capped my busy month with a trip to Offa for a programme there.Pls don't tell anyone,but i slept off in the bus 'cos I was too exhausted that the bus almost took me past destination.Some friends are at my neck now so I should stop here,but it's good to be back.Love to all the new YDi exco's.

1 comment:

  1. It is really necessary for the son of man to rest because man Himself rested on the seventh day.

    ReplyDelete