July 27, 2008

For The Bronze Members

I had what is supposed to be my last class with the YDI members in the bronze category some hours ago. I am writing this because these people were wonderful throughout the period of the training. When I was told that I would be the one to train the people in this category, i was kind of scared 'cos some of them are your everyday friends and a mix of people who i must say looked like people just looking for fun.
But at the end of the training, it's a different story entirely. They are a group of people who if i have the opportunity, i would love to work with over and over. You guys are just too wonderful and I love you so much. Some people like Wemimo, Tosin, Tinuke, Daniel, Samuel 1 and 2, Jumoke, Femi, Bolu, Chuka, SEun, Kenny, Koko, Gbemi and every other member of the family; Bolade, Deola, Laitan and all others. I love you guys more than I can type or say. You guys are the best and thanks for making my classes very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment