December 21, 2007

December 2

I had to do another journey today, this time to Federal Government Girls College, Sagamu. I actually went in company of a friend who was to be the minister at their Sunday service that day. It was a really different experience that i had in this school compared to many other secondary schools that i have been to. I had a wonderful time from the time i entered the school, the talk with the students, the praise and worship, the time for questions and most importantly, my interaction with the graduating students. The journey was really not at a convenient time, but i just had to do it since it would give me an opportunity to be a source of blessing to some other people. I also had the opportunity to make some new friends -Esther, Taiwo, Kehinde, Tolu, Seun and some others-. I also had the opportunity of meeting Oyinlola, my first birthday mate. In all these people, i have gotten a new family. I got back to school around 7:30pm and had to go for a tutorial in preparation for the exam i had the following day. All in all, it is a day that i wont forget because of everything that happened and above all, God's glory was made manifest all through.

No comments:

Post a Comment